Chocolate Topped Peanut Butter TartFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 9" prebaked pie crust shopping list
- 4 ounces peanut butter chips melted shopping list
- 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Melt peanut butter chips in a double boiler then pour into pie crust.
- Combine eggs, egg yolks, buttermilk, lemon juice, zest, brown sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Cook over low heat in a saucepan until it starts to thicken a little.
- Pour over peanut butter chips in pie crust and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving then serve with chocolate shavings over top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!