Alfredo Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom missjae82 3 years ago
- 5 Boneless, skinless chicken Breasts shopping list
- 6 Slices turkey bacon (Or your favorite Bacon) shopping list
- 10 ozs fresh spinach shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- Half of Large onion shopping list
- 2 cans rotel diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 jar premade alfredo sauce shopping list
- 12 oz cheese (I used mozzarella and Parmesan) shopping list
- salt an pepper, to taste shopping list
- red pepper flakes, to taste shopping list
- italian seasoning, to taste shopping list
- 2 tbs of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sautee garlic an onion in pan in olive oil over medium heat.
- When garlic and onion start to get soft an become fragrant, add in spinach. Let the Spinach sautee for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, begin cooking your bacon to desired doneness. When bacon is finished, drain on paper towel and let cool.
- When spinach starts to cook down, add in the rotel, season to taste with salt and pepper and cook till spinach is just about done (5-10 mins).
- Drain mixture in collander and let cool.
- Pound Chicken Breasts till they are flat. Be careful not to tear them.
- Season with salt, pepper an Italian seasoning to taste on both sides. Set aside.
- Once mixture is cool, mix in bacon and cheese.
- Lay a nice amount of mixture on top of the chicken breast. Roll and secure with toothpicks.
- Top each stuffed chicken breast with Alfredo sauce.
- Bake in the oven on 375 degrees for 45 mins or until done.
- Serve with a salad, broccoli or green beans.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmissjae82 Philadelphia, PA
The Rating6 people
This sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
YUMMY!a1patti in Salem loved it
POOR THE WINE AND I'M READY TO CHOW DOWN IN THIS GREAT DISH! YOU GOT MY 5!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!