Grilled Chicken Salad with RaspberriesFrom tinam 9 years ago
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 bag (10-oz size) American blend mixed salad greens shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
- 2 Pillsbury® Oven Baked frozen soft white dinner rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Heat gas grill or coals. In medium bowl, stir together jam, vinegar, honey and oil. Reserve one-third of the mixture for dressing. Add chicken to remaining mixture, tossing to coat. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- When ready to grill, remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Sprinkle with pepper. To heat dinner rolls, place rolls in foil on grill during last 6 to 7 minutes of cooking time.
- In large bowl, toss salad greens and reserved dressing. Divide between 2 serving plates. Slice each chicken breast crosswise into slices; do not separate slices. Fan chicken slices; arrange 1 breast on salad greens on each plate. Garnish with raspberries. Serve with dinner rolls.
- Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.com
The Cooktinam Tugun, AU
The Rating2 people
This sounds really good. I'm going to save this one. Thank you.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
I finally got around to making this. I have had it saved ever since you posted it. I loved it! The dressing was so good. I served my chicken over baby spring greens and added some thinly sliced red onion. Delicious! Thanks!frankieanne in Somewhere loved it