Twice Baked Potatoes with Alouette CheeseFrom corrinnej 3 years ago
How to make it
- Scrub and dry potatoes. Pierce with fork. Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until soft. Or bake at
- 350° F for 1 hour or until soft.
- Cut potatoes in half. Scoop out flesh into medium bowl, leaving ¼ inch around edge of potato.
- Mash with fork, or mix with a hand held mixer adding the egg, nutmeg, chives and Alouette until well mixed.
- Spoon back into potato shells. Top with bacon.
- Place on microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Or place on oven-safe dish and bake 15 minutes at 350° F or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
- *Look for real bacon pieces in the aisle with the salad dressings. Or you could fry 1 to 2 strips of bacon very crisp, drain and crumble.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
The Rating5 people
Yum! These look delicious!! Can't wait to make these! Thanks for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
Oh my these sound great!!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!