Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Salmon and Dill Dated 1966From chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons drained capers shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon cut into thin strips shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite.
- Drain well then return to same pot.
- Combine cream, milk, dill, onions, capers and lemon peel in heavy small saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium high heat.
- Add sauce to pasta then toss to coat.
- Add salmon and toss to combine then season with salt and pepper and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!