Disgustingly Rich BrowniesFrom louierae 6 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cubes (1 cup) butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (Optional) shopping list
- 8 or 9 inch square baking pan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, smear the inside of the pan with shortening.
- 2. Melt the butter over a low heat.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, stir cocoa and sugar together. Then add the melted butter, Stir.
- 4. Add the eggs and vanilla, and stir again.
- 5. Last, add the flour and salt, and mix just until it's smooth, and all mixed together. If you're adding walnuts, you add them now.
- 6. Put the mixture into the pan, spread it out in an even layer.
- 7. Bake in a 350 degree oven, until you can stick a toothpick in it and pull it out with no batter sticking to it. It should take between 40 and 50 minutes.
- 8. Let it cool a few minutes.
The Cooklouierae Tacoma, WA
The Rating4 people
wow! one of my favorite rich foods high5 thanks for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Could an person use the cooking spray?I thought that I would ask.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!