Easy Apple TurnoversFrom taylorsue82 5 years ago
How to make it
- Remove biscuits from can and place on light floured surface.
- Roll each biscuit out flat and add a scoop of pie filling in the middle.
- Fold stuffed biscuit over in half and pinch edges together.
- Place each turnover onto a cookie sheet. Brush tops lightly with margarine.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over turnovers generously.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Aprox 10- 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating6 people
Good idea!pleclare in Framingham loved it
luv this one great when youre in a hurry thanks for sharighigh5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds great. My hubby told me he was gonna move me out in the boonies if I didn't quit buying McDonald's apple pies. Now I won't have to buy them, I can just make these. LOL
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it