Gorgonzola QuesadillaFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 medium red onion diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 tomatoes diced shopping list
- 3 serrano chilies seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 mango diced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 head of garlic shopping list
- 14 inch flour tortilla shopping list
- 5 ounces gorgonzola cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine onion, minced garlic, tomatoes, chilies, olive oil, cilantro, rice vinegar and mango.
- Allow to sit at least one hour.
- Wrap head of garlic in aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Peel and puree two cloves of the garlic into a paste.
- Heat large skillet to medium heat.
- Spread garlic puree over entire tortilla then spread cheese uniformly over tortilla.
- Place tortilla in pan and let cheese begin to melt then fold in half and lightly brown both sides.
- Cut into four pieces then arrange on plate and serve with mango salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!