Pumpkin and Sweet Potato CurryFrom mia_k1w1 5 years ago
- 500g pumpkin, skin removed and chopped shopping list
- 2 kumara (sweet potato), skin removed and chopped shopping list
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (I used basil and oregano but you can use plain and add herbs if you want) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped shopping list
- 3 gloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (can substitute with chili flakes) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp tumeric shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
How to make it
- Cook garlic and giner with onion until soft, then add spices and combine
- Add pumpkin and kumara (sweet potato), mix well then add chopped tomatoes, water and half of the coriander.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until kumara and pumpkin are tender.
- Take off heat, add lemon juice and rest of coriander.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmia_k1w1 Auckland, NZ
The Rating4 people
lovely!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
im a big fan of healthy indian food, will try this but ill use butternut squash instead of the pumpkin as we dont get pumpkin in supermarkets only at halloween timefrostyone0164 in Middlesbrough loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!