Soft Sugar CookiesFrom lor 6 years ago
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 4-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Beat sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Slowly add milk and beat.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- NOTE: Flour, baking soda and baking powder can be sifted but it is not necessary.
- Store cookie dough in the refrigerator overnight.
- Roll dough on a floured surface.
- Work quickly and keep dough cold.
- Roll to 1/4-inch thickness and cut into shapes.
- Sprinkle tops with either colored sugar or plain granulated.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes on top rack.
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately and allow to cool on rack.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating5 people
thanks Lor will make a great st. paddys day treat high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
good cookie recipe..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Yummy...great post! ^5debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it