Gluten-free Vegan Quinoa Chocolate Coconut CookiesFrom plousia 6 years ago
- 2 cups quinoa flakes or rice flakes (or quick-cooking oats if gluten allergy isn't a problem) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut shopping list
- 1 cup honey powder, coconut sugar, or dry sweetener of your choice shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsweetened soy milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Melt coconut oil in saucepan and pour in gradually, stirring at the same time until thoroughly mixed.
- Mix in soy milk and vanilla extract (dough will be quite moist)
- Form tablespoon-size balls of dough and place them on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until done (they will start to appear dry on the outside and slightly browned on the bottom).
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, then remove from baking sheets and place on racks to finish cooling.
- Makes about 40 cookies.