Peachy Rice PuddingFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1-1/3 cups water shopping list
- 2/3 cup long grain rice shopping list
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup mixed dried fruit bits shopping list
- 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped peeled peaches shopping list
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- In medium saucepan stir together water and uncooked rice.
- Bring to boiling then reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Stir evaporated milk, fruit bits, honey, cinnamon and salt into cooked rice.
- Bring just to boiling then reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered over medium low heat 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Serve pudding warm with peaches and yogurt.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!