Pork PiccataFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Slice tenderloin into 8 equal pieces then flatten each piece gently to a cutlet 1/8” thick.
- Dust cutlets lightly with flour then sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Melt butter in nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Quickly sauté cutlets turning once until golden brown about 8 minutes total.
- Add sherry and lemon juice to skillet then shake pan gently and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Serve garnished with lemon slices and capers.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!