Stuffed Poblano PeppersFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 medium poblano peppers shopping list
- 1/3 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice shopping list
- 2 medium size onions finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 bunch parsley chopped shopping list
- 1/2 bunch fresh dill chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 3 tomatoes petite diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups hot water shopping list
- 1 tomato sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Wash peppers then cut the top parts off and clean inside.
- Mix ground meat, rice, onion, parsley, dill, mint, black pepper, salt and tomatoes.
- Stuff poblanos with the mix and seal the top with a slice of tomato.
- Place them in a broad pot and pour hot water on poblanos.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of poblanos.
- Cook on medium for 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!