In Memory of Mom Sweet Corn and Zucchini SoupFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cook onion in small amount of water in large saucepan until softened.
- Add zucchini, corn and water then bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Add buttermilk and reheat without boiling.
- Season to taste and garnish with chives then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
I am sorry for your loss, but by the look of this recipe she was a very good cook. 5 forkstucky in Ottawa loved it
My Mama died in '2005' ~ It is when You have
experienced this 'loss' can you empathize
with another person's loss ~
Time heals the hurt ~ Sweet Memories preserve
the Love ~
I, too read through my Mama's recipe...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Delish!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!