Luscious Limoncello Bread PuddingFrom midgelet 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup limoncello ( Liquer ) shopping list
- 7 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 quarts stale bread (Cut into cubes) shopping list
- limoncello simple syrup shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1/4 cup limoncello (lemon juice can be used as a substitute) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl add the cream, milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and the Limoncello.
- Whisk together and pour over bread in a 9 x 9 x or a 2 quart pan and let sit for 20 minutes.
- . Cover the pudding with foil.
- Bake pudding in a conventional oven for 40 - 50 minutes or until pudding is set.
- Place Limoncello and sugar in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil stirring well to dissolve all the sugar.
- The bread pudding can be served warm or cold.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream on top of the bread pudding.
- Drizzle Limoncello syrup over ice cream and bread pudding.
- Place mint sprig on top of the ice cream.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Lemon perfect! great tasty recipe high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it