Salsa Cue Chicken SandwichesFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1/2 c purchased chunky salsa shopping list
- 1/4 c purchased BBQ sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs unsalted butter,softened shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves (5-6 oz each) shopping list
- salt and black pepper shopping list
- 4 Kaiser rols,split shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to med-high.
- Stir together salsa and BBQ sauce in bowl;set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper,then grill;covered,over direct jeat,5 mins.
- Flip chicken,baste with sauce mixture,and grill 5 mins. Flip again and baste with sauce. Chicken is done when thermometer in thickest part is 160 degrees.
- Grill rolls,cut side down uncovered,over direct heat until toasted,1-2 mins. Spread garlic butter evenly over cut sides of rolls.
- Plac 1 breast on bottom half of each roll,top with coleslaw and top half of roll.
- Serving suggestions: Top the grilled sandwich with your favorite homemade or purchased coleslaw or lettuce and tomato!