Blackberry Swirl PieFrom planetcaravan19f 7 years ago
- * 1 Recipe Single-Crust pie pastry, see recipe, or 1 rolled refrigerated unbaked piecrust (1/2 of a 15-oz. pkg.) shopping list
- * 1 8-oz. carton dairy sour cream shopping list
- * 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- * 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- * 3 cups fresh blackberries or 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen blackberries) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Let frozen berries stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare pastry and line 9-inch pie plate. Line pastry with double thickness of foil. Bake 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 4 minutes more or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. In bowl combine sour cream, sugar, flour, and salt. Add blackberries and gently stir to combine. Spoon into prebaked crust. To prevent overbrowning, cover edge of pie with foil. Bake for 25 minutes (50 minutes for frozen berries). Remove foil. Bake 20 minutes more or until filling is bubbly and appears set. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve or cover and refrigerate. Makes 8 servings.
The Cookplanetcaravan19f Hessel, MI
The Rating4 people
sounds just fabulous!midgelet in Eastern loved it
this looks so easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it