Creamy Chicken Cheese And Veggie CasseroleFrom hoosiermom68 7 years ago
- Ingredients are for a single batch: shopping list
- 1 extra large bag of frozen mixed veggies shopping list
- 1 can cream mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 large can of chunked chicken breast in water shopping list
- 8 oz.shredded cheese of your choice (for this recipe I use a 4 cheese Italian blend) shopping list
- Ritz crackers shopping list
- butter pats shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour frozen veggies and drained,crumbled chicken breast into a casserole pan.
- Add the 2 soups and eggs,shredded cheese and stir until well blended.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Place a nice thick layer of crumbled crackers on top.
- Add several butter pats,then cover with foil.
- Bake for approx 1 hour.