Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough FudgeFrom princessthunder 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided shopping list
- 1 (1 pound) package powdered sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, leaving 1 inch
- overhang on sides. Lightly butter or spray foil.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in small bowl. Stir in
- flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Form dough into
- ball. Place in plastic wrap; freeze until firm.
- Unwrap dough; cut into 1/2-inch pieces; refrigerate till needed.
- Place powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla extract and 1/4 teaspoon salt in
- large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at low speed until combined. Scrape
- down bowl and beat at med. speed until smooth.
- Melt remaining 1 cup chocolate chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add melted chocolate to cream cheese mixture; beat just until blended. Stir in chilled cookie dough pieces. Spread evenly into pan.
- Refrigerate until firm. Remove fudge by lifting foil. Cut into squares. Store airtight in refrigerator.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen candies
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookprincessthunder Greer, SC
The Rating9 people
I love the way this recipe is put together - it makes me think that we could make a savory dish in a similar fashion. Like making a small roll of pizza roll-ups, cutting them off into chunks and then adding them to a quiche and then baking it. Wow, ...morewhuebl in Annapolis loved it
"5"FORK!!!!! Sweet Delight~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
sounds fantastic luv it thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!