Easy Rice PuddingFrom mcboo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put rice, water and butter in microwave bowl.
- Cook in microwave for 20 minutes on high.
- Stirring every 5 minutes.
- Water should be absorbed.
- Add sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook 3 minutes longer.
- Add rest of ingredients
- Cook 2 more minutes.
- Let Cool.
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating3 people
This pudding was wonderful. I suffer from a digesticvsorder and made it for my breakfast this morning. Many thanks from a happy Aussie.katemagnay in loved it