Pork & Cabbage RagoutFrom windy1950 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sweet potatoes and cabbage for about 30 minutes in enough chicken broth to cover. Drain, reserving the broth.
- Meanwhile, cut pork loin in slices and then large dice. Put meat and gravy in a stock pot and bring to a simmer. If there is not enough gravy, augment the liquid with the broth from the vegetables.
- Add cooked sweet potatoes and cabbage, adding more broth if necessary.
- If adding broth is necessary, you may want to further thicken it with some more cornstarch and cold water. Adjust seasoning and heat through.
- Serve with buttered crusty bread.