Gluten Free Peanut Butter CookiesFrom queenofalot 5 years ago
- 1/2 Cup margarine shopping list
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter ( I prefer Adam's No Stir peanut butter or any peanut butter with NO sugar added) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup turbinado sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum shopping list
- 1 1/4 C. "Bob's Red Mill" gluten Free All Purpose Baking flour shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together Margarine, Peanut Butter, and Sugar with an electrical mixer, mix until smooth. Mix in Egg, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Xanthan Gum. Beat until Combined. Add "Bob's Red Mill" Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour until all ingredients are combined.
- Shape Dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in additional Turbinado Sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork making a criss-cross mark on top of each cookies. (At this point if you don't want to cook all the cookies place the tray in the freezer until dough is frozen. Remove from tray. Put frozen cookie dough in Freezer Ziplocks, Cook when needed)
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 min. Or until cookies are lightly brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let Cool.
The Cookqueenofalot North Pole, AK
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!