Lamb Chops with Balsamic ReductionFrom davik 5 years ago
How to make it
- Separate the racks of lamb into individual chops.
- Combine garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar; pour over the lamb chops and marinate 2+ hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the chops from the marinade, reserving the marinade.
- Grill or broil the chops for a few minutes on each side until done; meanwhile, add the sugar to the marinade and boil until reduced by half (or more if you want it thicker and stronger). This sauce should be served with the lamb chops.
The Cookdavik Lansing, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!