Coconut Graham Cracker amp Pudding PieFrom ghostshouter 5 years ago
How to make it
- Dude, just make the pudding with the directions on the box. Be sure if you use instant, to be ready to scoop a thin layer of putting on top of every layer of cracker. Just place the crackers in the pan side by side and use crumbs to fill in any gaps between crackers, if you wish. You can make the pie as high as the pan can hold.
- That's basically it. Be sure to let the pie chill in the fridge to help it all bind together. Fresh and warm is good, but part of the idea is the graham cracker becomes at one with the consistency of the pudding which is why I don't like to put too much putting between cracker layers.
- I prefer chocolate but you can use whatever your little tongue so craves.
- See the pan in the picture? FILL 'ER UP!
- Ta da.
The Cookghostshouter Brooklyn, NY
The Rating4 people
LOL@Ta da. I've tried something like this, but I prefer to make my own crusts out of ground graham crumbs, sugar and butter. I find the store-bought ones are weak and crumble when you try to slice it. I have extra pistachio pudding, and I think 1 cho...morechefmal in Bronx loved it
Dude, I love it.misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
I've done this!Never thought of using coconut milk. Great recipe!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!