Easy Healthy Granola BarsFrom maureenlaw 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the trail mix, chocolate chips and oatmeal
- In a smaller bowl mash the bananas, then add the egg (beaten) and honey, mix
- Add the banana mixture to the trail mix and stir it all together making sure all is coated evenly
- Press mixture in a 12x9 inch pan lightly sprayed with non stick spray
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until edges are brown
- Allow to cool, cut and enjoy!
The Cookmaureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
The Rating5 people
Yummy - thanks for sharing :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
Wow, a great recipe. Ilove granola bars.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Love home made granola bars. Going to ad some coconut to this as I got heaps.Thanks for the post. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!