Pina Colada cookieFrom bigcookiedude 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello coconut cream flavored instant pudding shopping list
- 2 (large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp rum extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 C flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 C dried pineapple, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs and rum extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in coconut and pineapple until well blended.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz), or rounded tablespoons, drop dough onto an un-greased baking sheet.
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-size cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.