Pork Tenderloin with Mustard and ThymeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Remove fat from the tenderloins then wash and dry well.
- Cut off each tip and reserve.
- Cut remaining tenderloins into 1-inch-thick slices.
- Combine mustard, garlic, thyme, pepper, vinegar, red wine and oil in a large bowl.
- Marinate overnight or at least 1 hour in the refrigerator turning occasionally.
- To serve allow meat to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the marinade then prepare broiler.
- Broil pork tenderloin pieces on both sides for 7 minutes brushing with marinade.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!