Tuna noodle caseroleFrom lafluers 5 years ago
- 1 12 oz pkg. of medium size egg noodle shopping list
- 1/2 C. frozen pea's shopping list
- 2 12oz cans of tuna (drained) shopping list
- 1 can of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 cans of milk shopping list
- 1/2 C. of grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 C. corn flakes or potato chips (crushed) shopping list
- 1/2 t. celery salt shopping list
- salt & perpper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions. I add the pea's to the noodle and cook them together. drain. Add tuna, soup, and fill soup cans with milk (1 1/2). add grated cheese, celery salt & pepper; stir.
- Transfer to small casserole dish and sprinkle the top with crushed corn flakes or potato chips. Cover and place in 350 oven for 25 min. remove foil and bake an additional 5 min.