Purple Cow CheesecakeFrom hooksc 6 years ago
- Use vanilla crust-see crust page. shopping list
- 2 pound Philly cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 ounce grape extract(Bickford Flavors) shopping list
- 2 tea. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- red & blue food coloring shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450^.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add extracts and cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Add food coloring to get desired color.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 450^ for 15 minutes.
- Reduce tep. to 250^ and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate before serving.