Honey Pecan PieFrom bostyn 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat both sides of grill on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs with honey and sugar till well combined.
- Stir in butter and vanilla; stir in pecans.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Turn one side of the grill off and turn the other side to MEDIUM (350 degrees).
- Place pie on off side of grill.
- Close hood and cook indirectly 60 minutes or till filling is firm on the edges, but soft in the center.
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
sounds delicious..andiecooks in home loved it
What a neat way to cook a pie! I love it - sounds great! ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
Yummy! I love pecan pie ... never thought of making one on the grill =)jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!