Bananas Foster cookieFrom bigcookiedude 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ banana flavored instant pudding shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 2-3 tsp rum extract (I use 3 tsp) shopping list
- 1 tsp orange extract shopping list
- 1 C banana chips, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 C butterscotch baking chips shopping list
- 1/2 C white baking chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 5 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs, rum extract, and orange extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the banana chips, butterscotch, and white baking chips until well blended.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz), or rounded spoonful, drop dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet.
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating5 people
Bananas are one of my power foods. I have one every day on my oatmeal. Great idea, Shawn ;-)
Five forks!!windy1950 in Flint loved it
Wow dude - you really come up with some good ones :) Thanks!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
another goodie!!!! i love your cookies dude!! keep em coming!!andiecooks in home loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!