Pistachio Dusted Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl with the rosemary,saltand grinding of black pepper.Dip the chops in mixture and then
- coat each chop in pistachio dust and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in stovetop-to-oven saute pan large enough to hold the chops without crowding them.
- Brown the chops quickly on both sides,then slide the pan into preheated oven and bake until internal temperature is 160,about 15-20 mins. Serve hot.
- Note:Do not be n a hurry to brown chops;allow to cook sufficiently on one side before flipping them over. They are ready to turn when outer edges begin to brown.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Sound good!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
This sounds great, Pat!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it