Chicken Cordon Bleu PizzaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 tube(13.8 oz.)refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 1/2 c alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 c shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 c cubed fully cooked ham shopping list
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets,thawed and cut in 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1 c shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Unroll doug into greased 15x10" baking pan;flatten dough and build up wedges slightly.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 mins or till edges are lightly browned.
- Spread with Alfedo sauce;sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss cheese. Top with ham,chicken nuggets and mozzarella.
- Bake for 8-10 mins or till crust is golden brown and cheese melted.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Wow! Sounds good. Can't wait to try this one. Thanks!!fluffy24 in Cranston loved it
Yummy!!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
Wowhungrybear in Miner loved it