Pineapple Cream Cheese PieFrom lor 4 years ago
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 9 oz. crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 lb. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup 2% milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 9″ unbaked pastry shell shopping list
How to make it
- Blend sugar, cornstarch and pineapple.
- Cook until thick and clear, then cool.
- Blend cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and salt.
- Add eggs, one at a time then blend in milk and vanilla extract.
- Spread pineapple mixture in unbaked pie shell.
- Pour cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, then chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Serves 6-8 depending on the size of slice.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating2 people
Great dessert!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Sweet Treats15 members
SUMMERTIME SCRUMPTIOUS SENSATIONS25 members
Oldies But Goodies113 members
Sugar From Mama13 members
Parties Potluck And Picnics18 members
Church Gettogethers14 members
Pies Tarts And Quiches29 members
In A Hurry10 members
All Pineapple Recipes25 members