Sitr-Fried Eggs with Red Onions and ShrimpFrom ponikuta 7 years ago
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 3 drops of fish sauce shopping list
- 2 dashes of white pepper powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tsp of Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing cooking wine) shopping list
- 1/2 red onions cut into rings and then cut the rings into half. shopping list
- 5 shrimps peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 stalk chopped scallions shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the eggs with a fork. Add all the seasoning, shrimps, chopped scallion and mix well.
- Heat up the wok and add some cooking oil.
- Saute onions until aromatic or until they turn lightly caramelized.
- Add in the beaten eggs and keep stirring.
- Cook the omelet until it's slightly burned.
- Serve hot.
- TIPS: You can substitute the shrimps with crab meat or have no seafood at all. It taste good on its own with onion.