Zesty Spinach Tomato And Red Onion Salad With Warm Bacon DressingFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 8 slices bacon,cut in 1" pieces shopping list
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2Tbs blasamic vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 10 oz. pre-washed baby spinach shopping list
- 1/2 med. red onion,sliced thin shopping list
- 1 c cherry tomatoes,halved and lightly salted shopping list
How to make it
- Fry bacon in large skillet over med-high heat until crisp,about 7 mins. Remove with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels,reserving 1/4 c of warm drippings.
- As bacon fries,mix mustard,vinegar and a large pinch of salt and pepper in small bowl. Whisk in oil;then set aside.
- Place spinach,red onion,tomatoes and bacon in a large bowl. Whisk warm bacon drippings(reheat if needed) into dresasing. Add dressing to salad;toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasonings.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Very good!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Yummo!justjakesmom in Everett loved it