Triple Chocolate Pudding Cake with Raspberry SauceFrom chef2 5 years ago
- Triple chocolate pudding cake with Raspberry Sauce shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 package (about 18 ounces) chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 package (about 3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup V8® 100% vegetable juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- Raspberry dessert topping shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray.
- Beat the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, vegetable juice and oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in the chocolate pieces. Pour the batter into the cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs. Serve with the raspberry topping and whipped cream.
- RECIPE TIPS
- Tip: Use your favorite chocolate cake mix and pudding mix flavor in this recipe: chocolate, devil's food, dark chocolate or chocolate fudge.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 6 hours
- Makes: 12 servings (about 1/2 cup each)
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
What a unique recipe. Sounding decadent to me. Great post and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it