Chocolate Covered Cherry cookieFrom bigcookiedude 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ chocolate instant pudding shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.0 oz) Jello™ black cherry gelatin shopping list
- 2 (large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp almond extract shopping list
- 1 C dried cherries shopping list
- 1 C bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding and gelatin, mixing well. Add eggs and almond extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the bittersweet chocolate chips and dried cherries, blending well.
- Using a standard (2 oz) ice cream scoop, drop cookie dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet. (or use rounded tablespoons if you prefer.)
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon cookies, bake for 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating5 people
Wunderbar!! ^5windy1950 in Flint loved it
I like this one high 5s
Bakermanrooster==Richardbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
definetly don't enjoy the gooey sugar stuff inside,
but choc. and cherries--yum! you are a treasure trove of cookie recipes dude!andiecooks in home loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!