Italian Vegetable CasseroleFrom mistymerilien 4 years ago
- 1/4 stick of butter shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1 can Italian stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can corn shopping list
- 1 can italian cut green beans shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3 cups of shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 bag of Rainbow rotini pasta shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- garlic to taste shopping list
- italian seasoning to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add chopped onion and cook until brown.
- Add each can of vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Mix in cream of mushroom soup.
- Add in 1 cup of shredded cheese and simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, follow directions on the bag of Rainbow Rotini Pasta and drain.
- In a casserole dish, combine vegetable mix and pasta. Add seasoning to taste and top casserole with remainder of cheese.
- Place casserole dish in oven at 425 F and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
The Cookmistymerilien Albertville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!