Banana Coconut MuffinsFrom winkaway 4 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed (3/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- Line muffin cups with liners, ten approximately.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk together bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and 1/2 cup coconut in a separate, large bowl until well combined.
- Fold in flour mixture until flour is just moistened.
- Pour batter evenly into the cups.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup coconut.
- Bake until muffins are puffed and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer muffins to a rack and cool slightly.