Apple Butter Peanut Butter CookiesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup apple butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup natural style chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cookie sheet with oil then preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl beat apple butter, peanut butter and vanilla then set aside.
- Stir together in a medium bowl powdered milk, flour, salt, cinnamon and raisins.
- Add dry ingredients to apple butter mixture and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Flatten with fork dipped in ice water making a crisscross pattern on top.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes then cool and refrigerate until well chilled then serve cold.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!