Stovetop Pickled JalapenosFrom mis7up 4 years ago
How to make it
- **protect your hands** On a clean cutting board, slice off stems off of jalapenos and proceed to slice jalapenos into rings.
- Place jalapeno slices and seeds into a medium size sauce pan. Add water, salt and vinegar.
- **recommend--washing your hands when finished slicing jalapenos**
- Bring to a boil, boil for 3-4 minutes on medium high. Cover with a lid, then reduce heat to a simmer and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cool jalapenos, then pour into a glass container. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Enjoy.