Easiest Biscuits EverFrom thebrays 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400-425 degrees.
- Pour in the whipping cream and melted butter.
- Then add the flour a little at a time.
- Mix till it makes a "wad" but is still kinda wet.
- Place dough onto a floured counter and roll out till about 1/2" thick.
- Cut your biscuits, and place onto a greased cookie sheet and you can make them touch to get "bigger" biscuits or place a little further apart for crispier biscuits!
- (I hope this is enough explanation on these. Like I said I don't measure anything! But It is so easy I think you all can get the idea!) Happy Eating!
The Cookthebrays Lafayette, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!