Pineapple Apple PieFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
- 3/4 cups of sugar (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 9-inch pie shells shopping list
- 2 tbs butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine drained pineapple, apples, lemon juice, and grated peel.
- Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir into fruit until well mixed. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Pour mixture into one pie crust. Dot with butter. Cover with top crust. Make 6 slits in the crust for. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees bake for 50 minutes.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!