Pizza-licious Home-Baked PieFrom canned_food_fan 3 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided shopping list
- 1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) zucchini in Italian-style tomato sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons canned tomato paste shopping list
- 6 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 can (7 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 can (8.25 ounces) mixed vegetables, no-salt added, drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 425°F. Oil a dark, metal-rimmed 10x15-inch cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Unroll the crust onto the cookie sheet and press to cover the bottom of the cookie sheet, creating a slightly thicker rim around the edge. Brush another teaspoon of olive oil over the crust and set aside.
- Purée the zucchini and the tomato paste in a blender or food processor. Spread over the pizza crust. Top with the shredded mozzarella, mushrooms, mixed vegetables, Parmesan cheese and remaining olive oil.
- Bake until crust is browned and topping is bubbling, about 15 minutes. Let the pizza rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cut in 8 pieces.
- Servings: 8
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 240; Total fat 8g; Saturated fat 3g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 720mg; Carbohydrate 31g; Fiber 3g; Protein 11g; Vitamin A 80%DV*; Vitamin C 6%DV; Calcium 20%DV; Iron 10%DV
- *Daily Value