Breakfast Or Brunch CasseroleFrom stalwart 6 years ago
- 1 lb. pork sausage shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- *I like to add a pinch of poultry seasoning shopping list
- a dash of Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 8 oz. Pillsbury crescent rolls shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Tex Mex cheese shopping list
- 5 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Crumble sausage in a medium sized skillet.
- Saute sausage with finely chopped onion over medium heat until cooked,
- stirring occasionally.
- Drain well.
- Line the bottom of a lightly greased 13 X 9 baking dish with crescent rolls, firmly pressing to seal perforations.
- Sprinkle with sausage and onion mixture and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and beat well.
- Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Let stand 5 minutes then cut into squares, and serve while hot.
- I like to have chopped green onions and sour cream as a garnish and I serve seasonal fruit such as cantelope, watermelon, strawberries, kiwi, mangoes and on and on.
- Serves 4-6
The Cookstalwart Tulsa, OK
The Rating4 people
I love these types of casseroles, so convenient and yummy!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Will be trying this one soon. Thanks for the post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Will try this over the weekend----high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it