Sweet and Sour Thai Noodle BowlsFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- salt shopping list
- 1 lb.whole grain or regular spaghetti shopping list
- 3 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 lb por,chicken or shrimp,very thinly sliced on chicken or pork,chopped on shrimp shopping list
- 2 leeks,thinly sliced,thoroughly cleaned shopping list
- couple of generous handfuls shitake mushrooms,stems removed,thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2" gingerroot,grated shopping list
- 1/3 c tamari sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs agave syrup or honey shopping list
- 2 limes,zest and juice of 1,the other cut in wedges,divided shopping list
- Sriracha or other hot sauce,to taste shopping list
- 2 c shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce (for crunch) shopping list
- cilantro or basil,chopped for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Bring pot of water to boil for pasta. Add salt,cook pasta to al dente.
- When pasta goes in water,heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add chicke,pork or shrimp,brown and transfer to plate.
- Add leeks and mushrooms to the skillet amd stir fry 2 mins. Add garlic and ginger,and cook a min. more. Stir in Tamari,agave syrup or honey,lime zest and juice and hot sauce to taste. In large serving bowl,toss veggies with the meat ,noodles and lettuce to combine.
- Garnish with cilantro or basil with lime wedges alongside.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
This recipe looks so good. I love the fact that I have most of the ingredients, even the agave syrup. You've got my 5 forks.stalwart in Tulsa loved it
Sounds yummy Pat!valinkenmore in Malott loved it