Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom jamieerinbuckley 4 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup almond butter shopping list
- 1/2 vegan butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp soy milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar (vegan) shopping list
- 1/2 brown sugar (vegan) shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp coconut extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple sauce (or vegetable oil) shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (a generous amount!) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add coconut extract, soy milk, almond butter and apple sauce until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips, almond slices, and shredded coconut.
- Shape dough into small tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Should make about 4 dozen small cookies.
The Cookjamieerinbuckley Clinton, CT
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!