Taco Chicken with Corn SalsaFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 envelope(1-1/4oz) taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves(1-1/4 lbs) shopping list
- 2 Tbs veg. oil shopping list
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers,drained shopping list
- 1 med. avocado,pitted,peeled and chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbs finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
How to make it
- Reserve 2 tsp of taco seasoning mix in med. bowl. Coat chicken with remaining taco seasoning mix.
- Heat oil in 12" skillet over med. heat Cook chicken in oil 3-5 mins,turning once,until brown. Reduce heat to med-low. Cook about 8 mins.,turning once,until chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- While chicken is cooking,add remaining ingredients to reserved taco seasoning mix;toss gently. Serve salsa with chicken.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
This siounds tasty and so easy! Thanks Pat for the great post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Thank-you for sharing a "5"FORK!!!!!
recipe that uses an envelope (packet)
of seasoning mix! I have found many of these
flavorful and real time-savers! I consider
myself a discerning cook~ I am NOT a 'snob'
about...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it